St. Anthony July 2011
>
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

St. Anthony July 2011

This is a discussion on St. Anthony July 2011 within the CommanderTalk.com Member's Rides forums, part of the Member's Forums category; I've never tried this before, may need some help posting videos. Here goes! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8gi1BoSeiM&context=C3ad1de4ADOEgsToPDskJX sZshKCn9dqK0-wus9htj]Commander on Devils Dune - YouTube[/ame]...


  1. #1
    CommanderTalk.com Site Sponsor
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cataldo, Id
    Posts
    41

    DefaultSt. Anthony July 2011

    I've never tried this before, may need some help posting videos. Here goes!

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8gi1BoSeiM&context=C3ad1de4ADOEgsToPDskJX sZshKCn9dqK0-wus9htj]Commander on Devils Dune - YouTube[/ame]

  2. #2
    Founding Member Rhinorehab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gresham, Oregon
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Makes me ready for summer!

  3. #3
    LBR
    LBR is offline
    CommanderTalk.com Staff LBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    Nice job with the link ...worked perfect ....that bowl must really be steep up at the top!

    Sent from my twin-turbo Droid Razr

  4. Remove Advertisements
    CommanderTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Founding Member jhquad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Man I sure miss St. A's. It's my favorite open dune area but it sucks it's so far away. 14.5hrs driving straight through. Maybe next Summer we'll get up there.

  6. #5
    LBR
    LBR is offline
    CommanderTalk.com Staff LBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhquad View Post
    Man I sure miss St. A's. It's my favorite open dune area but it sucks it's so far away. 14.5hrs driving straight through. Maybe next Summer we'll get up there.
    We haven't got there yet...think it will be every bit of your 14.5, ...may have to even raise ya a couple extra hours from where we're at

    Sent from my twin-turbo Droid Razr

  7. #6
    Sitting Idle
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I live about 40 miles from the St. Anthony dunes and I like that place. I tried my CanAm 1000 out there but have not spent much time in the sand yet. It seemed to do quite even without paddle tires. Need to try some steep climbs.

  8. #7
    BLR
    BLR is offline
    Founding Member BLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florence, Oregon
    Posts
    1,988

    Default

    We have 2 different groups of friends heading their this year...we have to plan a trip next year...
    SaveTheRidersDunes | Facebook


    Don't follow me ..$hit happens


    Muzzy's--...wego 3...Digi tuner...DF harnesses...FactoryUTV harnessBar..Muzzy's Black Box..HID's from SOR


    www.shootersrealm.com

  9. #8
    Sitting Idle
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    There is a lot of variation in terrain at St. Anthony. Something for everybody. Just be careful as several people die there every year.

  10. #9
    Founding Member jhquad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snosnake View Post
    There is a lot of variation in terrain at St. Anthony. Something for everybody. Just be careful as several people die there every year.
    That pretty much happens at all riding area's - people exceeding their riding ability & not watching out for the other guy. I can vouch that the Hospital in Rexburg is the nicest I've ever seen - took my daughter there once after she rolled her quad to make sure she was ok. Compared to California hospitals, it was like 5 star hotel. Clean, modern equipment, friendly employees, and we waited maybe 10 min before we were seen. Man we've waited 8hrs here before being seen - crazy.

  11. #10
    LBR
    LBR is offline
    CommanderTalk.com Staff LBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhquad View Post
    That pretty much happens at all riding area's - people exceeding their riding ability & not watching out for the other guy. I can vouch that the Hospital in Rexburg is the nicest I've ever seen - took my daughter there once after she rolled her quad to make sure she was ok. Compared to California hospitals, it was like 5 star hotel. Clean, modern equipment, friendly employees, and we waited maybe 10 min before we were seen. Man we've waited 8hrs here before being seen - crazy.
    Hope I NEVER see that hospital in Rexburg!!!............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Rugged Radio sponsors Pismo Beach Poker Run on July 3rd!
    By ruggedradios in forum General Tech and Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 10:38 AM