Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw Bopp Racing is advertising a +0 LT kit for the commander does anyone know any one else Working on a +0 - +2 kit that is almost complete? Or anyone try this kit out?

In desperate need of something along these lines. I know TurnKey was working on a midtravel but have not heard anything about ETA or details.

Hell I would even entertain getting one made for me. Anyone have anyone they would suggest I talk with?

Anyone running LT kits on their X right now with no CV issues? Or are all these kits still being developed and not really out in the field?

Looking for more Clearance (like 2 - 4 inches), More wheel travel, good stable base for trail riding (Fast paced trail riding). It would be nice to extend the rear trailing arm an inch or two, just to get the extra wheel base so the bed won't drag coming out of some deep holes too.

Open for any suggestions anyone has any.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Racer Tech is developing some +0 arms as well as mid and long travel for the Commander right now. It will be coming out in the next few weeks. We don't have pricing ready to release yet but should fairly soon.

Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Andy! I will give you a ring tomorrow to ask a few questions if you don't mind. I am trying to weigh out all the options and make an informed decision about what fits my needs.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
That's fine if you'd like to call. Some days I'm pretty unavailable lately but I will get back to you if I miss you.

We're not going for a huge travel gain with our +0 kit really. We want it to be safe for the CV's and just make one of the Commanders weakest links stronger.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Sounds good. I'm a pretty busy boy this time of year... If you want to leave a message I can try get back to you also.

It's looking like the mid travel kit will be coming in at between 11-12" of travel. We're doing some testing right now with the CV joints to see what they'll take. The wheelbase is +3" at the moment. Still playing w/ that a little bit too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts