Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
That's one of the better jumps from a commander that I've seen. They must have spent some quality time adjusting the shocks or building a very inclined face of the jump to keep it from nose diving. I'm hoping to try some "smaller" jumps with it come spring so I'm ready to roll for the race season.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's one of the better jumps from a commander that I've seen. They must have spent some quality time adjusting the shocks or building a very inclined face of the jump to keep it from nose diving. I'm hoping to try some "smaller" jumps with it come spring so I'm ready to roll for the race season.
This is my video. The commander is stock and the jump is just a regular motorcross jump.

·
Registered
49 Posts
What's up

So what are you up to? I thought that you were into snow plowing at this time of the year. Is that a second battery under the seat? How about sharing your project.

·
Registered
88 Posts
So what are you up to? I thought that you were into snow plowing at this time of the year. Is that a second battery under the seat? How about sharing your project.

No that is just the Canadian battery for the Teryx. The US battery is smaller by part number in the 2009 manual. That is my 2008 Teryx on the frame machine after I landed it wrong on a similar jump to the one in the vids. The 2009 Teryx has some gussets on the frame to help keep it from bending like this one did. We straightened it very well on that frame machine and I sold the machine about a year ago to Shan on the Teryx Forums. This one had an FST STD Bore kit in it and ran pretty damn strong but as you can see, jumping the crap out of it took its toll on the frame pretty rapidly. I was not trying to hijack the thread, but wanted to point out that BIG jumps can wreck a stock machines frame pretty easily if you have less than perfect landings. It sure is fun though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts