Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 1000 X for sale with only 3 miles on it. No damage of any kind on it. It comes with XT Fender Flares $239.99, XT box rails $119.99 and a lower tailgate protector $104.99. I only rode it around my yard a couple of times, it has never been dirty. I have an Orbital Blue 1000 Limited coming... $14000 located in Cortland, NY(upstate). If you have any questions you can call me @ 607 283-6298.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is still available, I also have some additional accessories for sale....Rear net, 2 piece OEM roof Black front half, yellow rear half...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ldyker, the items listed in the original post are installed on the commander and come with it at the the $14000 price....(thanks for the clarification Flying bryan). Essentially, this commander is new with only 3 miles on it at less than MSRP and it includes the originally posted accessories at no additional cost to you...Let me know if you are interested...I have had a couple of people locally that are pretty serious about it. The only reason that I am selling it was because I ordered a 1000 Limited when they were announced and I thought it would be easy sell with almost zero miles on it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts