Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my snorkel kit installed today.Very professional looking kit.Purchased from Arctic Thunder Kustoms for just under 300.00.If you want to snorkel your side by side,check out his website.

·
Registered
34 Posts
snorkel

I installed the kit from them about a week ago, only thing i did different was run the front air box snorket to the passenger side. Works great been in water over the dash so far amazing kit.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes and Eric at Arctic Thunder Kustoms was extremely friendly and helpful with all my questions

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Havent had time to check it out yet.Not sure how deep I can go with these digital gauges.Mainly wanted to snorkel as I got my air filter soak and wet in a foot or so deep puddle from splash under dash!

·
Registered
34 Posts
snorkel kit

I have the arctic thunder kuston kit and been in water over my dash and no issues, also we re routed the intake snorkel from the drivers side to the passenger side with no issues. However if your playing in water the over spray can get into the cvt from over splashing, i just ordered the snorkel guard tips from snorkel your atv to help prevent this in future.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jagz,do you have it on the commander with the digital dash? That is way cool if so.I have concerns about getting the electronics in dash wet.Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That will be great.I wont actually get to go ride for a few more weeks due to schedule.
Look forward to pics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just purchased end of June.So far, all I have is yellow/black fiberglass roof fron audioformz(no lights or stereo), Rearview and side mirrors,the arctic thunder kustoms snorkel, am installing an awesome underbody light kit under the roof and across top of bed and the factory add ons that come on the xt.Currently using a Kolpin stereo/storage box off my Honda Rancher for sounds, but looking at the overhead system by ssv I think it is.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Got pretty deep with this snorkel kit. its not a great video but at the end you can see almost as deep as i really got but sadly i didnt get that part on video

-Chels :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts