Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 1000cc can am commander x. It has always been extremely well maintained and garage kept. It has 575 miles and 67 hours on it. It has always been cleaned inside and out top and bottom and greased after every ride. The only wear the machine shows is light scratches on some of the plastic from trail riding. The mods I have done is wicked bilt power steering, viper 5000lb winch with synthetic line, upgraded the standard visco lok to the qe, and i snorkeled the belt exhaust pipe just for peace of mind cause they are very low from the factory. I saved the factory belt exhaust and will reverse it at the request of the buyer. I also have a bikini style soft roof for it that can be put on or taken off in about 5 min. The machine has never been abused and has never been in anything deeper than the middle of the wheels. asking 12,500

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2011 1000cc can am commander x. It has always been extremely well maintained and garage kept. It has 575 miles and 67 hours on it. It has always been cleaned inside and out top and bottom and greased after every ride. The only wear the machine shows is light scratches on some of the plastic from trail riding. The mods I have done is wicked bilt power steering, viper 5000lb winch with synthetic line, upgraded the standard visco lok to the qe, and i snorkeled the belt exhaust pipe just for peace of mind cause they are very low from the factory. I saved the factory belt exhaust and will reverse it at the request of the buyer. I also have a bikini style soft roof for it that can be put on or taken off in about 5 min. The machine has never been abused and has never been in anything deeper than the middle of the wheels. asking 12,500
Sounds impressive! Where in VA are you and can you send me some pictures?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.