Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Our members thank you Crankshaft ....a very nice gesture for DIYers to have the proper Commander repair information

Just a moot point, but I wondered why the download date was 11/1/2012 @ 11:11 PM....interesting to say the least......:confused:

Sent from my twin-turbo Droid Razr

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Looks like thats the upload date...I guess thats around when I uploaded the manual to the site after buying it.
Your quite the time traveller then....uploading it in November of this year already, 10 months from now....I want to know your secret!!....:giggle:....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is no password or anything, just a code you have to enter which is displayed above where you enter it...here's some screen shots that were taken by a member on another forum showing exactly what you need to do to download the file.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is no password or anything, just a code you have to enter which is displayed above where you enter it...here's some screen shots that were taken by a member on another forum showing exactly what you need to do to download the file.

Crankshaft,

Sorry, let me clarify. I am able to download the PDF. But when I try to open it, it prompts me for a password.

Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah OK, well I'm not really sure then because the file is not password protected...others have downloaded and are able to open it without any problems. The only thing I can think of is make sure you have the laster version of Adobe Reader...I know some others have had issues with opening manuals with older versions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts