Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a set of DJ Safety 3" 5 point "H" style harness with the shoulder straps sewn to the lap belt. I Installed them over the weekend. They look great and much better than the Factory setup. However I have discovered one snag. The shoulder straps wrap around the welded in bar behind the seats. The problem is now when I want to take the seats out I have to unlace the shoulder straps because they loop thru the backrest! :unsure: So It looks like I will be welding Eye bolts to the bar and using quick release belt ends.:poop:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ody, off topic here but your X is the first one I've seen with the factory fender flairs. Looks good for what I can see of them. Was wondering what they would look like on an X. Were they worth the money? Do their job?

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ody, off topic here but your X is the first one I've seen with the factory fender flairs. Looks good for what I can see of them. Was wondering what they would look like on an X. Were they worth the money? Do their job?
I just Installed them over the weekend so I don't know how much they will help yet. I bought them because I also Installed 2" wheel spacers. I also extended the Factory tree bars out to accomadate the additional withe. I will be posting some pics of those mods.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I just Installed them over the weekend so I don't know how much they will help yet. I bought them because I also Installed 2" wheel spacers. I also extended the Factory tree bars out to accomadate the additional withe. I will be posting some pics of those mods.
Gotcha, nice job, looks good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts