Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of my commander now that I finished my Full Cage.
Adds so far include: Personally built Full Cage, 3 Passenger Bench Seat, Custom Aluminum Roof, Beard Harnesses, Stereo System, Full Windshield, ITP Wheels.
If anyone is interested in a Cage extension or a full one piece cage let me know. I have built several cages and would be happy to build one to suit your needs. I am located in Marriott-Slaterville UT.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, It actually handles very well even with the added weight. The real test will be Moab this year. Can't wait!!!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
We go on memorial weekend it's a blast and we have a group of about 18 side x sides!!!
I know exactly what you mean....the more SxSs that can play together totally makes the event so memorable....this was a gathering we had last year....Lance

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Moab is a total blast and you should definately make the drive sometime.
Like I said we go on Memorial weekend and it would be pretty cool to meet up with some fellow commanders!! (Since I am the minority with all those PULL UR A$$ES) HAHAHAH

·
Registered
46 Posts
that looks like it would be a great time I want to do moab so bad but i have to wait i just ordered my trailer and it wont be in for 3 weeks and also have to get my passport so as soon as this is all in order i will be heading down to moab not sure how long of a trip it is from northern Ontario i will have to check it out. What would i have to enter on Map quest to get directions on how to get there ?:unsure:

·
Registered
46 Posts
"WOW" that would be a nice ride that is sure going to be in my agenda this summer, all i have to do now is get my wife to take some time off , I would need at least two weeks it's 2,060 miles around 36 hrs to drive from my place to moab and i want to stay at least a week, could someone let me know if there is any events going on late august to mid September around moab that would make my trip even that much more exciting ?:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Here are a few pics of my commander now that I finished my Full Cage.
Adds so far include: Personally built Full Cage, 3 Passenger Bench Seat, Custom Aluminum Roof, Beard Harnesses, Stereo System, Full Windshield, ITP Wheels.
If anyone is interested in a Cage extension or a full one piece cage let me know. I have built several cages and would be happy to build one to suit your needs. I am located in Marriott-Slaterville UT.
Looks really nice - great job !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts