Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about a 6-8 week wait until I get my first-ever UTV (commander ltd).

I'm looking for suggestions from you more experienced folk as what I should be looking for in terms of accessories. I get a one time 20% discount on parts/accessories and I would like to know what you have/wish you had for add-ons.

As of right now I am thinking about getting:

Full skid plates
Light bar w/halogen
Front rack
Trailering cover (as it will be stored outside)

Is there something else I should be getting instead, or is this a good start? I wanted to get the big ticket items while I can still use the discount.

Thanks for reading and hopefully your input!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
is this off only OEM parts?....
the only OEM items I bought for mine I believe come stock on yours...top and half windshield....hopefully they did something different with the half windshield it is hard for me to see thru, I'm to short....Barbara

·
Registered
34 Posts
Best money spent

honestly i got the moulded skid plates and after bottoming out a few times times best money i ever spent!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Storage box

Does anyone know a good place to get a hard storage weather proof storage that will fit inside the top bed at a reasonable price? i saw the one from bling star but little heavy on pocket book.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hear a lot of people discussing the skidplates.What do they do. I trail ride and some [ight mud ,Do I eed them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts