Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Commanders! I'm new around here and I FINALLY got my Commander 1000XT last week. Just needing some advice from those who have had their Commander for a while. I'm looking for a few "must have" accessories to start purchasing and wonder if 'yall can tell me some of the best websites with the lowest prices to order from. Here are a few of my first items to buy:

1. Full body skid plates (thinking about Richochet??)
2. Rear-view mirror
3. soft top or hard top (not sure which one yet, am still deciding)
4. lock for rear lower bed storage compartment
5. Waterproof/water-tight storage box to keep dry goods in, that will fit in lower bed storage compartment.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. I look forward to talking to you guys!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Here's a few places/websites that may help....
Barbara

Hello fellow Commanders! I'm new around here and I FINALLY got my Commander 1000XT last week. Just needing some advice from those who have had their Commander for a while. I'm looking for a few "must have" accessories to start purchasing and wonder if 'yall can tell me some of the best websites with the lowest prices to order from. Here are a few of my first items to buy:

1. Full body skid plates (thinking about Richochet??).... Factory UTV Parts Accessories UTV News

2. Rear-view mirror www.serveoffroad.com Dennis is working on some products TurnKey UTV
3. soft top or hard top (not sure which one yet, am still deciding).. Titetops...softtop...hardtop..Holz Racing Products || ATV - 450R || UTV - RZR RZR-S || Sled - Rev IQ RMK
4. lock for rear lower bed storage compartment
5. Waterproof/water-tight storage box to keep dry goods in, that will fit in lower bed storage compartment.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. I look forward to talking to you guys!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I was wondering when you were gonna get your damn XT, already!?! Welcome! Best bang for my buck was a factory HID replacement bulb set from Swerve Off Road.

·
Registered
33 Posts
accessories

Kolpin makes a rear view that will work
Maier plastics has a roof, carbon fiber,black, and textured black, also vented hoods to match
Warn for skids
IMO just options

1 - 5 of 5 Posts