Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wishing for a White Christmas on the beach, but appartently Santa didn't listened to me :furious:

Merry Christmas to you and your families...have a safe one

Barbara

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thank You Barbara,
Things are kind of winding down here. We will settle in for some peace and warmth. I usually dont have a little Christmas Cheers till later in the evening but I may just have to adjust the clocks a little and start early hah.
Baileys on the way.

You and Lance have a Merry Christmas.

Happy Holidays Everyone,

Dave

·
Registered
95 Posts
Merry Christmas to all from the Great White North!!

My Commander is sitting in storage waiting for the next ride but to be honest when it's 14degrees outside, I don't really feel like going for a ride even in my snowmobile suit and electric socks :) Hopefully it will warm up and I will get to take it for a ride before I have to head back to the Puzzle Palace (DC).

On the brighter side, my lovely wife gave me a gift certificate from my dealer for Christmas. Now I can start buying accessories for the Commander !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Merry Christmas to all my Commander friends. I Wish I could send you a foot of our snow Barb. Wonder what UPSs policy is on that!
Thanks Ody I'm sure they have a clause in the fine print "YOUR RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL WATER DAMAGE. lol...have a great one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts