Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The air intake on the commander sucks ass. I took off the black cover and my commander ran 6 mph faster over the same 300 ft. Any one want an custom air intake for the commander let me know cause I'm going to have one made for my commander.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
The air intake on the commander sucks ass. I took off the black cover and my commander ran 6 mph faster over the same 300 ft. Any one want an custom air intake for the commander let me know cause I'm going to have one made for my commander.
I might but would like to see it first. What I am looking for is something that uses a round foam air cleaner that is easy to clean. I like what Ody posted with the partical seperator.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might but would like to see it first. What I am looking for is something that uses a round foam air cleaner that is easy to clean. I like what Ody posted with the partical seperator.
Years ago in our engineering labs ran lots of test on foam vs paper vs mess design similar to KN setup..Paper was superior to all. Followed by mess with outter wear and then foam for for filtation. IM goin to have them use a KN design with outerwear. Ive used this in my quads...bikes.Tundra...rhinos...and have superior performance and filtration...never any dust..dirt..or sand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts