Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What kind of problems are you having Jason...getting intouch with them or not shipping a product...Barbara
Both. I ordered my exhaust from them after confirming stock and pics with Bob on another forum. (before I joined here) The price changed when I ordered which was fine because it was still less than I could get it here but then it turned out it wasn't in stock. I PMed and emailed with no response. I called yesterday because I was told it would ship by last Wednesday and I still had no tracking info. They told me that they had received the one that they ordered at the same time.
I guess I'm disappointed with the communication, mostly. I realize the "supply" issue is out of their hands... :unsure:

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Next time you need something for your commander give us a call. We will beat just about any advertised price.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
both. I ordered my exhaust from them after confirming stock and pics with bob on another forum. (before i joined here) the price changed when i ordered which was fine because it was still less than i could get it here but then it turned out it wasn't in stock. I pmed and emailed with no response. I called yesterday because i was told it would ship by last wednesday and i still had no tracking info. They told me that they had received the one that they ordered at the same time.
I guess i'm disappointed with the communication, mostly. I realize the "supply" issue is out of their hands... :unsure:
did you know bob got hurt this last week end and dave is trying to keep up

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did you know bob got hurt this last week end and dave is trying to keep up
This has been going on for three weeks. I was told my stuff would ship by "mid last week at the latest". Yesterday I was told I should see it yesterday or today. Today I was told it will ship today.... And still no tracking info... All this after being told my item was in stock... Sounds like my experience is not the norm but that's of little comfort to me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I drop in their store from time to time and have to say they are good people. I have only delt with Dave & his wife but they have always been good to me. I have to say I have tried calling a few times w/no answer but I usually get a call back. Sorry your having a bad experience, I don't think this is the norm.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
This has been going on for three weeks. I was told my stuff would ship by "mid last week at the latest". Yesterday I was told I should see it yesterday or today. Today I was told it will ship today.... And still no tracking info... All this after being told my item was in stock... Sounds like my experience is not the norm but that's of little comfort to me.
Sorry your having any issues. Number of things just fell perfectly into place over the last couple weeks. David and I set up our vacations apart around Pres Day so we could keep things running. Well I got off a quad at Dumont Dunes and when I got home went to emergency and found out I fractured 5 ribs and internal bleeding. Our shop phone is a cell phone and I was supposed to take it but ended up with a stay in the hospital to have the fluid drained from my chest. David was out of town in the Dez out of any phone range so we were pretty stuck there for a few days.

We did have the muzzy in stock when you called, but for reasons I'm not sure about Eva ended up ordering you a different set? i was out of town by this time and I'm still working from home now, but I will follow up and see exactly what's going on. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service we possibly can. Not trying to make excuses, you just caught us at a bad time. I'll make sure everything gets straightened out ASAP I promise you that and I absolutely apologize for the inconvenience!

P.S. if you are not completely satisfied let me know and we'll give you a full refund.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Thanks Bob for responding....and clearing it up....:), that's what I think all of us were telling Jason...something happened, cause you had always gotten back to us...:)

This dang hi-tech stuff can get us all into every so often..

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry your having any issues. Number of things just fell perfectly into place over the last couple weeks. David and I set up our vacations apart around Pres Day so we could keep things running. Well I got off a quad at Dumont Dunes and when I got home went to emergency and found out I fractured 5 ribs and internal bleeding. Our shop phone is a cell phone and I was supposed to take it but ended up with a stay in the hospital to have the fluid drained from my chest. David was out of town in the Dez out of any phone range so we were pretty stuck there for a few days.

We did have the muzzy in stock when you called, but for reasons I'm not sure about Eva ended up ordering you a different set? i was out of town by this time and I'm still working from home now, but I will follow up and see exactly what's going on. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service we possibly can. Not trying to make excuses, you just caught us at a bad time. I'll make sure everything gets straightened out ASAP I promise you that and I
absolutely apologize for the inconvenience!

P.S. if you are not completely satisfied let me know and we'll give you a full refund.
Bob,
I appreciate your attention to my issue. While I'm not happy, I do understand that :poop: happens and I'm not on here to badmouth your business. It sounds like many people have had a great experience. Luckily we've been getting record rainfall here or I might have been in a different frame of mind!:giggle: hard to ride in my garage.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts