Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any one else out there from AR i am from Mountain View and where do you ride i ride in sand town
PHP:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mena area is good we like going to wolf pen gap. If you want lots of trails and good mud come on over to River Run atv in Jacksonville Texas. South of Tyler. We will be out there dec 2-4

If I'm posting, its because I'm on the side of the trail waiting for you slow pokes to catch up...... ROTTLMAO

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2012 ride dates for Sandtown Ranch located just north of Batesville, Arkansas in the beatuiful Ozark foothills.

GPS Coordinates; N35 54 22.5 W91 38 06.5

March 31st - Spring ride. Usually daffodils and other early blooming plants everywhere and it's good time to get a chance to see the local Eagles. 10am start time.

June 9th - Easily Summer ride. Weather warm enough to jump in the creeks for a swim, but not too hot yet and everything in full late spring/early summer foliage. 9am start time.

August 25th - Late summer ride. This is the one we started with four years ago. Plenty warm so we'll stop at a couple of swimming holes to cool off along the way, yet not as hot as mid-summer. 9am start time.

October 27nd - Fall Colors in the Ozarks ride. Cooler temperatures and Awesome Colors, Need we say more? 10am start time.

All of our rides are free and open to everyone but we do try to limit the larger rides to around 15 machines so RSVP early.
These dates may be subject to change but as of now this is the schedule for the larger organized guided rides.

Each ride is guided and range anywhere from approximately 40-80 miles in length depending on the time of year and number of riders. We start at either 9am or 10am depending on the time of year and usually get back around dusk, sometimes a little later on the summer rides. During the summer rides we sometimes continue with a night ride following the day ride. Rides usually pass by an almost hundred year old general store where we usually stop to pick up sandwiches, or your welcome to bring your own snacks. Our trails will fit most any model of ATV's and most Side-by-Sides, however UTV's may find it a tight squeeze so use your own judgement. We do know that some of the really large six seater UTV models simply do not fit. We believe that mature adult riders should be able to make their own choices with what they are comfortable with so we do allow riding double and do not require helmets, except for minors who are under 18 years of age (per state law). The rides are totally free, we do this because we enjoy the sport, but we also do all of our own trail maintenance and that is a large expense each year so if you have a good time and would like to help out with a donation and/or volunteer to help with trail cleanups sometime it really will be greatly appreciated no matter how large or small.

We also hold several smaller rides each year and those dates will be determined later. We also welcome groups who would like to schedule a private ride and we're often around just to go out riding randomly with individuals. A few locations for rustic trail-side and creek-side camping are available as well as two places where you stay closer to the house and hook up to water and power. We will post individual ride notification reminders with any new details for that particular ride once we are within a couple of weeks of each ride.

Anyone with questions or needing further information can write me here, email me at [email protected], or call me at 870-307-3357.

Is there any one else out there from AR i am from Mountain View and where do you ride i ride in sand town
PHP:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts