Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings from New Mexico the land of enchantment, I have been riding my whole life and now that I am getting old-err, lol 55, the commander fits me very well.
Just got my xt and am really happy with it, just spent this stormy week putting a camo skinz on it and it looks way better than it did in yellow.
Here are a few jpeg to check out.
I am truly blessed! I can ride out my gate on a dirt road and ride a couple hundred square miles of trails and fire breaks, I can leave one direction and ride all day and come home from a different direction.
I like the forums and they have given me many new ideas on how to customize further.

Take care and may God Bless your trail

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Greetings from the land of enchantment, I have been riding my whole life and now that i am getting old-er, lol 55, th ecommander fits me very well.
just got my xt and am really happy with it, just spent this stormy week putting a camo skinz on it and looks way better than it did in yellow.
here is a few jpeg to check out.
I am truly blessed! I can ride out my gate on a dirt road and ride a couple hundred square miles of trails and fire breaks, i can leave one deriction and ride all day and come home from a differnt direction.
i like the forums and they have given me many new idieas on how to customize further.

take care and may God Bless your trail
I don't see the pics?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts