Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yep...guess its perma ban...they hold lifetime grudges we see...we told-em we where sorry... have no idea for what, cause they never called, e-mail or nothing... to give me a reason for perma ban......but for some unknown reason...they are very self-centered and stubborn I guess...Oh well there loss...we bring a lot to the table...may-be more than they...I hope the best for em...prolly see-em at dune-fest...There is only one sxs site that we know that they do not lurk nor or members of...and thats for me:)...We did try to kiss and make up...but like we say they do not want to give a fresh start...life goes on...I understand now how they work...

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
There is only one sxs site that we know that they do not lurk nor or members of...and thats for me:)

[/QUOTE]

Cool for you Leo ....give piratesxs my best when you go back over there ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is only one sxs site that we know that they do not lurk nor or members of...and thats for me:)

YouTube - ‪Makin Trax #1‬‏
Cool for you Leo ....give piratesxs my best when you go back over there ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys[/QUOTE]You cant get rid of me that easy Lance:)...Yep....I feel bad for them...life is about giving, kindness, friendship, love and forgiving...I will never under-stand why some want to be the Judge of so-many...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts