Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picking up my 800 XT fri. I'm thinking about putting a soft top on, at least for awhile, want something that can be rolled back easy. Any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
We have a Pro Armor soft top. Very easy on and off. BUT... Its no longer as tight as I would like. It seems to have stretched a bit. I put some velcro on the cage so I could make it tighter. They say its towable. I doubt it. It works but, I will try another brand next time. Tite tops actually look pretty cool. I dont know anyone that has one though. I personally like the soft tops because of the easy on and off. Especially when I do the oil and take the seat out. Nice to have the extra room to get it out.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have a tite top and I like it, I only leave it on when in tow if I have my tow cover over the whole machine which takes the stress off of it. It does fit tight and it looks good also, I had mine made in black and yellow.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have to say TITE TOPS.... I now have a Tite Top also the rear window. It works great!! Looks good, easy on and off. They have GREAT customer service. They even added a velcro strip on the underside of the front for when I use my full window. Great product great people to deal with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the bimini roof that shown in the maverick acc. So far so good, I did add some fasteners used for fabric tops to tighten it down a bit more. When it turns to crap i will seek out a local boat top guy and get him to sew me up something a bit tougher. I have yet to tow it I may just run a strap around the roll cage for support for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts