Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a product from Blingstar and was promised a ship date. However, they have never shiped my item and always promise to ship the item tomorrow. I have watched so many tomorrows come and go that I was wondering if the company is for real. Anyone else having problems with them? I am getting tired of wasting my time calling them.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I don't like to see dirty laundry aired out on forums, but if you have done everything you can,

give us more info, as to what you ordered, have you PMed them, phoned or emailed them.

I have seen them post over on another forum so they are alive & Kicking...
Sorry about rambling it is friday evening...LOL

Barbara

·
Registered
95 Posts
I don't like to see dirty laundry aired out on forums, but if you have done everything you can,

give us more info, as to what you ordered, have you PMed them, phoned or emailed them.

I have seen them post over on another forum so they are alive & Kicking...
Sorry about rambling it is friday evening...LOL

Barbara
Barbara,

Sometimes out of frustration people just have to vent. And if venting in a public forum pushes a vendor to get thier act together then so be it.

Too many vendors these days make promises they can't keep.

I don't think that sandpipers comment was airing dirty laundry. Dirty Laundry IMO is posting personal issues to a public forum.

It's Saturday morning and it's my time to ramble :rofl:

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
The company is real. So far everything I have read on them is good and they do deliver their product. I have also talked with them on the Phone and seem very ernest in their endevour. They do seem to be slow at times however I suspect they are extremly busy with the unexpected demand for Commander and RZR doors etc. I am sure they will take care of you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Barbara,

Sometimes out of frustration people just have to vent. And if venting in a public forum pushes a vendor to get thier act together then so be it.

Too many vendors these days make promises they can't keep.

I don't think that sandpipers comment was airing dirty laundry. Dirty Laundry IMO is posting personal issues to a public forum.

It's Saturday morning and it's my time to ramble :rofl:
Sorry I didn't mean for it to come across that way..
I just wanted to make sure he had tried to contact them by phone, email or thru the forum PM's before anything was said, that would hurt a company..
I agree to many promises not keep..:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry I didn't mean for it to come across that way..
I just wanted to make sure he had tried to contact them by phone, email or thru the forum PM's before anything was said, that would hurt a company..
I agree to many promises not keep..:)
Now that I have had my coffee :)

Barbara, I know you didn't mean it that way.

Guess I am old school when it comes to business.

Back when I had my own shop I would always tell the customers straight out how long something might take to get done or ship, etc... If it came in sooner or I got it done sooner then everyone was happy.

In todays world of instant gratification, many vendors make promises they can't keep in order to keep the cash flow coming but over the long term it will eventually hurt them or even put them out of business.

I say keep it real and businesses will have customers for life.

Sandpiper - let us know how evrything turns out !!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Barbara, sorry if my comments came across as venting. That was not the case at all. I am preparing for a trip to Hatfield McCoy and really needed a rear bed cover for the long rides through the mountains. I have received excellent information on this forum and wanted to know if anyone else had experienced the same delays in shipping. If so, I need to look elsewhere for my bed cover as time is now critical. I have called them about five times and was always promised the top would ship the next day. The guys at Blingstar are extremely nice but the package was promised at least five times to be shipped and was not shipped. I was merely trying to decide when to cancel and order elsewhere. However, I love the look of their bed cover and the folks seem nice.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update as requested. The planets have realigned themselves and all is back to normal. Blingstar shipped the cover Thursday and they were closed on Friday. It seems that they were not satisfied with the condition of the cover and kept delaying shipment until they fixed some things. They are still alive and well.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Update as requested. The planets have realigned themselves and all is back to normal. Blingstar shipped the cover Thursday and they were closed on Friday. It seems that they were not satisfied with the condition of the cover and kept delaying shipment until they fixed some things. They are still alive and well.
Great to hear Sandpiper, to bad they didn't tell that they weren't happy with product...
Barbara

·
Registered
91 Posts
Glad to see everything is working out. I am waiting on my doors from them now, should be in next week. Are you going on the spring ride with the West Virgina side by side group by chance?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had already made reservations for the period of April 21 - May 1 in Pineville and Man, West Virginia. I plan to ride with the forum group next year. We have a group of nine going and it was too hard to reschedule. We will ride Pinacle Creek, Rockhouse and the local trails around Man. This usually accounts for 500 - 700 miles of riding for the period.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I know there is a group of 50 - 60 side by sides riding rockhouse that weekend too. Since you are in the area you may want to join the WV side by side forum also. They run lots of rides around you area. The link to the riding group is WV Side by Side

Good group of people and they have been having fun poking at the commander. There are a few of us on this forum also members of this group. Kind of nice to have options for you for rides etc.

I am not going to make it for that ride but I am planning on going to hatfield memorial day and on the wv side by side fall group ride if you want to hook up for some fun on the trails!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I registered and hope to see some of the folks during the weekend. I am riding Pinacle Creek April 21 - 22 and Rockhouse April 23 - May 1. I may miss them but I will see if any are still there on Sunday. I received my bed cover from Blingstar and it is nice.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I had a similar experience with the doors, but it was worth sweating out. I got mine last Monday and had them installed after a couple of nights of choice words and a few calls with BW. The Bling products are quite nice and are worth the wait if you have the time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts