Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought these door frames less skins before my Commander arrived. Did not realize that the guards would not attach to the Blingstar ¼ panels. Am awaiting three bushings an "S" bracket and latch from Clint.
$550.00 obo, plus shipping. This is for everything but the skins.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought these door frames less skins before my Commander arrived. Did not realize that the guards would not attach to the Blingstar ¼ panels. Am awaiting three bushings an "S" bracket and latch from Clint.
$550.00 obo, plus shipping. This is for everything but the skins.

$540.00 obo, plus shipping.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What guards are you talking about? Are the 1/4 panels included?
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED EXCEPT SKINS. I am referring to the mudflaps that are standard on the XT. They will not fit Blingstar quarter panel without modifying. I just do not want to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No longer for sale

These were originally for sale because I was given the impression that one would be unable to attach mud guards to the Blingstar ¼ panels. Clint of Blingstar told me that it is necessary to only drill two holes to attach them.
I did not have any takers either. If they do not work, they will be for sale for the best offer.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I haven't tried to put the XT extension on my doors yet, but I will when I get all the mud off of the machine from the race this past weekend. I got a lot of looks at the machine with the doors and lots of good comments about how nice they looked on and how solid they are compared to other doors that were present on RZRs and other Commanders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts