Can-Am Commander Forums: Can-Am SSV Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question for vendors, but also any peep that may have installed gauges.
Where did you put them?
One of the spots that we were thinking is where the snorkles are to be installed....
Has a vendor designed or made a plate/cover to install a cluster of gauges or a blockoff plate for that area

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Curious what other values do you need. It would seem the factory gauge cluster gives you all you need. Unless of cource your allready looking at a Turbo and need AFR and Boost pressure HMMMMM!:)
That's it....Kinda....:)

·
Super Moderator
2,337 Posts
I'm interested in monitoring voltage....is that in the digi-dash and I missed it?....I could have as it took me 'bout 10 friggin' minutes to find the battery last night....looked at it 5-6 times and it didn't register in the noggin' that it was the battery......and NO, not a drop to drink either, so therrrrre!!.....:rofl:.....Lance

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AH! The old mystery routine!:unsure:
I do like to know AFR, need to install wego 3, maybe oil pressure/temp.
I just thought that would be a perfect place for gauges since we aren't gonna snorkle....and the pop cans keep falling out, as I'm flying threw the dunes...:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Guage panel

Please see other forum for turnkeyUTV announcement of $19.95 3 guage panel in black or yellow powdercoat.

I can't make one for that.:showoff:

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
We just released a kit last night. We offer 5 variations in 2 colors. CNC cut out of aluminum. Some with gauges and switches others with just switches. I will post details in the morning.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Super Moderator
2,337 Posts
We just released a kit last night. We offer 5 variations in 2 colors. CNC cut out of aluminum. Some with gauges and switches others with just switches. I will post details in the morning.

Thanks,
Adam
Thanx Adam ...would love to see your plate for that high priced acreage area...we would like as many gauges as possible ....can you get 4 - 2 1/16" gauges to fit in a staggered pattern ??...Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts