Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience with bluetooth based helmet intercoms? I would appreciate any input into which manufacturer/model you have used. I am most interested in communicating with my passenger rather than machine to machine communication.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Subscribed ...am also wondering about the various in _helmet hardware rather than conventional headsets

sent by my constipated soon-to-be-on-the-river-bottom Droid I

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like an old thread, but for what it's worth I have had good luck with Scala products. I have some Q2 Multisets and Q2 Prosets. Work well in a side by side and work as well between quads or other vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Looks like an old thread, but for what it's worth I have had good luck with Scala products. I have some Q2 Multisets and Q2 Prosets. Work well in a side by side and work as well between quads or other vehicles.
Thanx for bringing this to the surface again. I have failed to mention the wife's and my acquisition Spring of 2012. I bought a set of Scala Rider G9s and we love them. We wear helmets whenever we ride, and this set does everything and more....now and then distance is too short when we are a full dune apart, but everything else totally rocks.....bluetooth music streaming, intercom, text and phone conversing by VOX, when ambient noise raises so does the music volume perfectly....and a bunch more perks!

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I eventually purchased a Scala Rider Q2 Multiset Pro. It has functioned very well. Clear communications. My only con would be that you cannot detach the mike boom as it is glued on permanently. I have a convertible helmet which I use open face in summer months and closed visor in winter (visor is removed for summers). Though the mike boom fits inside the closed visor it is a bit of a squeeze when closing the full visor. But overall I am pleased with our purchase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts