Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i traded in my rincon and bought the new 1000 outlander xt in yellow today. I couldnt resist, i bin thinking about this thing since it came out, and to have the same engine as my commander, i just had to feel that!. well it figures as soon as i got it home it starts raining and its not suposed to stop till thanksgiving morning WTF. well anyway i got to stare at it in the garage and hook some of my stuff up..lol...st

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
Congrats on your new family member .....that will be one wild ride, so hang on tight! ....

sent by my constipated soon-to-be-on-the-river-bottom Droid I

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Congrats Scott, when we were at dealer last time they had both an Outlander & Renegade...I just couldn't resist to staddle them, even for the size they felt comfy.....

Have fun and we want dirty pictures...:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i think it final stopped raining tonight, so maybe after all the turkey dinners tomorrow i'll finaly be able to try her out. between the rain and turkey day i cant seem win.

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
well i think it final stopped raining tonight, so maybe after all the turkey dinners tomorrow i'll finaly be able to try her out. between the rain and turkey day i cant seem win.
Yeah, well don't eat too much turkey and then go riding ....we don't want you falling asleep at the wheel and crashing ...

sent by my constipated soon-to-be-on-the-river-bottom Droid I

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats on your new toy. Thats a lot of engine in a quad. Its got to be a monster.

I've heard the new Outlander has a throttle cable!!! I can't wait to hear any goodies about ECU compatibility throttle body size etc.

Happy Thanksgiving

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
let me know how you like your Outty...LBR gave me the semi go ahead to get rid of my Honda Rancher that I use for work to get an outty 1000...:giggle: :giggle: I'm liking his thinking :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i got to ride it around the yard b4 turkey dinner, and WOW this thing is awsome. i pulled the trigger and instantly i was 50' from were i just was. the ride is so smooth compared to the older outy's, its just all around nicer.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
well i got to ride it around the yard b4 turkey dinner, and WOW this thing is awsome. i pulled the trigger and instantly i was 50' from were i just was. the ride is so smooth compared to the older outy's, its just all around nicer.
Thanks !!!!:)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts