Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok so is it better for sand or is it better for slow technical riding thats my problem with adam he tells you what you want to hear and im not saying the cvtech is not good (because its not his clutch its cvtech)... what im saying is he tell people that his clutch is better than the stm for your style of ridding and then sells the stm to make the cvtech better... why dont you sell the stm rage 3 with your machined secondary adam (i dont think he will tell anybody the truth on that ) mark at stm makes the stm adam just didles with the cvteck and machines the factory secondary but still insist he is a better clutch man and in around about way bashed the stm by telling people his is better for sand and then the next customer he tells it better for slow technical riding .... both clutches are good for all riding and if he was smart he would just say that but he has to talk the cvtech up because of the looks .... everybody here knows billet is stronger than cast and i just cant believe so many members here forget basic facts in the making of a product ... if the cvtech is so much better than the stm why does adam have to up sell it and mark from stm never says a word about the stm ... the stm is actually cheaper trough john cannon than the cvtech trough adam with freight and the stm is all cnc machined billet so who is screwing who... somebody posted the stm is a snowmobile clutch well the cvtech is a golfcart clutch.. so many members here thrive on disinformation and hype and then bitch about a winy diff.how can they hear the diff. from all the winning they do lol... what would be the true test to see which clutch is better any suggestions im willing to put mine to the test which i have many times by pulling trucks jeeps and just smoking my belt to see how much longer i could go after smoking it (500 miles before i changed it and the belt was almost 1/4 inch narrower than stock) and was still working fine just lost some top end speed... i dont hear anybody telling things like this about the cvtech ... get on here adam and tell me what the true test will be to see which clutch is better and i will do everything i can to show the world or are you to scared to take my challenge ... how about a pull off my commander with the stm rage 3 against a commander with the cvtech its time to put your money were your mouth is .... i want the members here to tell me what they think a good test would be... lets get this shit storm started because i am breakinwind (still the top poster lmao) and will probably get banned for calling out a forum vendor.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I run nothing but ///AIRDAM . It's a great product, have met adam he is a great person and tells it like it is. The only true thing in your post is your name your just breaking a lot of wind. Take your stink back to the other forum and stay there. Don't need your uninformed bashing on here.:poop::poop::poop::poop::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts