Can-Am Commander Forums banner

how bad is the cab heat off the engine in your cammander?

• extreme

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • moderate

Votes: 21 87.5%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do any of you up in Canada have the problem with the cab heat [heat off the engine] if so please respond. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
No it feels good the wife says:rofl: Last summer on the trails you could tell it is a lot warmer then the 06 Rhino I had, but I remove the windshield and have no doors so there is good air movement and it is bearable. Winter time it is nice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got pro armor doors and a half windshield on mine and you can notice the heat but it is not unbearable. I ride a lot of mud and water thou so it says relatively cool.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I just got back from a 4 day trip in Glamis. I tried to notice the Heat comming off the center console but even with my leg pegged to the side I didnt notice much heat. Im probably averaging 20 to 35 mph out in the Technical Dunes. Im blasting 40 to 60 in the Huge Bowls though. Maybe the Slow Moving types of driving encounter more heat build-up.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I personally think some would never be happy

With that being said I wish 90% of the time I had more heat ...the only time that I felt it was starting to get warmer was riding at Mt Shasta in June at certain elevation, but when we got up higher that heat felt good...lol
But I dont have doors or windshield either..

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
30 Posts
Down in the southern states it's crazy hot especially when mudding and going slower speeds in the trails. On that note GT-mat(like Thermo-tec) just posted on the other forum about giving 10sq ft of there product for a positive review on Amazon if we like how there product performs. I just called, don't even have to pay shipping! Go to there web site and watch the video of the side by side comparison.

If it can't play, it can't stay!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm following up with this product that I actually received a week ago. And it came with tape measure, roller, coupons and stickers. Also the coupon says $5 off $25 dollar purchase and a additional $5 off for posting picks for there gallery. I'll let y'all know when I'm able to install this product.

If it can't play, it can't stay!

·
Registered
14 Posts
im in canada and I notice a bit of heat but nothing bad at all. Winter time it is going to be nice and my wife does not mind it at all...

better warm than cold..

Stiff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts