Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Tatou UTV 4S tracks on my 2018 Commander 1000R. I find there is quite a bit of play at the bracket where the rear stabilizer rods are anchored at the frame of the bike. I can grab the bar and twist it quite easily. I purchased these used so I’m not sure how snug they are supposed to be. I have new bolt and bushing S kit for attaching to the brackets but there is still lots of movement at the bracket. Should the bar fit snug against the bracket ? The bushing/washer combo also acts as a spacer which prevents you from tightening the rod completely against the bracket however it also in my case allows not only up and down movement but also side to side and if you grab the rod with your hand you can rotate back and forth quite a bit. It’s like the diameter of the bushing is to small for the hole in the bracket plus to much stand-off space provided. Can anyone elaborate on this ? Thanks

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.