Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a 2012 Can Am commander and the day i brought it home i had my first roll and now it is leaking oil. I have searched but cant find where the oil is leaking from. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

· Administrator
2,363 Posts
I just recently bought a 2012 Can Am commander and the day i brought it home i had my first roll and now it is leaking oil. I have searched but cant find where the oil is leaking from. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
One idea is to be as specific as possible with any help seeking question.....front? rear? engine/ tranny area? Pictures? Help us help you.

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thats the thing i cant find where it is leaking from... all i can find is oil on the ground and under the motor... It is motor oil cause my oil is way lower than it should be.. i just dont understand why its dropping oil from a roll. it just tipped on its side and was rolled right back on its wheels.

· Administrator
2,363 Posts
Well thats the thing i cant find where it is leaking from... all i can find is oil on the ground and under the motor... It is motor oil cause my oil is way lower than it should be.. i just dont understand why its dropping oil from a roll. it just tipped on its side and was rolled right back on its wheels.
Have you pulled your engine hood and side panels yet to zero in on it? Oil can run the length of your belly pan and drip from anywhere...thanx for saying its engine oil, we now have a start.

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

· Registered
9 Posts
What side did it roll on? The crankcase breather is on the left hand side of the engine. On the atv's the airbox would fill up with a tip over. I would check your airbox and pull the driver side engine panal and see if the hose is still attached.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.