1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
By watching that video why are they even thinking of releasing a all new SxS...they have everything now...lol
I would like to have seen them at least run the X against the S...
It all has to do with who is editing the video also

Barbara

·
Registered
145 Posts
They had to put something up to "defend" their product. I got the best of both worlds (sport and utility) in the Commander, which is why I ended up with it. If I wanted pure sport I probably would have waited for their 1.1.11 announcement to see what they have in store for their RZR, but I need it for both work and play.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I'm glad that most of the RZR guys we ride with are :cool: ...but if you snoop over on the RZR forum some of the are just downright :furious: rude...
I guess it must be a testosterone thing and I wouldn't understand :confused:...some need to get a life and have fun and quite worrying about the Commander since it's not what they want....ones sport and the other is utility/sport what part of that don't they understand :banghead:... Lets all just have fun....but speaking of that...
I'm needing more power to kick some RZR butt....:giggle::giggle:...Barbara

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think that video is a little biased....The commander doesnt handed the woops for chit but since it has the basic stock shocks I wouldnt expect it too. Id like to see the same type of testing from a company thats not trying to make a sale.

·
Administrator
2,341 Posts
I think that video is a little biased....The commander doesnt handed the woops for chit but since it has the basic stock shocks I wouldnt expect it too. Id like to see the same type of testing from a company thats not trying to make a sale.
They prolly pre-loaded the commanders rear springs severely ....

Lance....sent via TapaTalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
They prolly pre-loaded the commanders rear springs severely ....

Lance....sent via TapaTalk
thats exactly what i was thinking! plus the weight issue the xt comes with winch,bumper,bigger tires and bed rails(all extra weight)where the rzr does not!........maybe we should be talking bad about the commanders becuse it would be nice to be the only one in town with an elite unit

·
Registered
49 Posts
And to think I just put my 08 700 prowler for sale on craigs list ----- maybe im selling the wrong one it beat a stock rzr hands down in a drag race:furious:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts