Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight at the restaurant I work at we had a table that several customers were wearing Can-Am clothing, so I asked if they had Atv's or SxS's and they said both, so we keep talking and come to find out they are here in Oregon doing some testing. Not sure what they are testing they were hush hush about that, but they were testing on some trails to the east of us and they were also out on the dunes...they did have 2 of the Can-am ATV racers with them, the only one that I was introduced to was Josh Frederick.

I told them I needed one of the Can-Am shirts so they said they would be back in on Sunday or Monday to bring me one, I will try and get more info at that time..:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Josh Frederick is the champion of the World Offroad Championship series, you should see if his partners from the 12 hour endurance race are with him, they are Jeremie Warnia & Dillon Zimmerman

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Several of the Big wigs came in with them last night...they had some photos tried to get a look and couldn't see anything, so I said is that Can-Am's new SxS and he got very quiet and covered the pictures up...he asked me what I had and told him Commander X, he asked me how I liked it..told him I love it except for the DARN...ECM...needed more power...to take on the XP's and his words..."Not gonna be a problem"...now if I only knew what that meant...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts