Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Two $50.00 Discount cards to giveaway.

Take a look at the picture below and post your best caption to go with it. Please keep your caption PG13 and have fun with it.

One entry per member. Please post your best caption by Tuesday, Nov 15th, 2011 at 12:00 noon pacific time.

How do you win? One winner will be selected by the caption we like best and one winner will be picked at random. Winners will be posted in this thread Tuesday November 15th sometime after 12noon

Good Luck – have Fun

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
"Heck ya I can pass your stupid ol' 500 horsepower pontoon rescue boat Cooter!!....BWAHAHAHA!!"

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
ON WATER or LAND
BRP combines the Can Am Commander and Sea Doo to make a all new amphibious Sea Commander.
This is not yet available.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have Two $50.00 Discount cards to giveaway.

Take a look at the picture below and post your best caption to go with it. Please keep your caption PG13 and have fun with it.

One entry per member. Please post your best caption by Tuesday, Nov 15th, 2011 at 12:00 noon pacific time.

How do you win? One winner will be selected by the caption we like best and one winner will be picked at random. Winners will be posted in this thread Tuesday November 15th sometime after 12noon

Good Luck – have Fun

Here... Hold my beer and watch this.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Moma told there would be days like this!!! She just didn't say they would be this much fun!!!!

Reactions: BLR

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
What a tough time coming up with a winner. Everyone had such good captions.

Congratulations Flyingbrian! You had our group favorite.
Quote:
Originally Posted Flyingbrian
ON WATER or LAND
BRP combines the Can Am Commander and Sea Doo to make a all new amphibious Sea Commander.
This is not yet available.
Congratulation Sar41! You were selected at random for our second winner.

Please PM us your name and address so we can send the discount card and tee shirt.

Thanks to everyone for having some fun with one of our fellow employees. He is out of town right now and doesn't even know we posted this up. I can't wait for him to see this.

Let us know if we can help with tires and wheels for any of your vehicles.

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Thanx Discount Tire Direct for this fun caption contest...I had a great time seeing everyone's renditions of a great picture!

Let's do this again in the future...

sent by my constipated soon-to-be-on-the-river-bottom Droid I

·
Registered
32 Posts
COOL!!!

Congrats Bryan! Good one.

And due to Luck of the Draw, I got lucky!!

Thanks Discount Tire!! That will give me a good start on the extra set of tires I want to buy for road use. Now I need to see if they have what I need.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts