Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience setting the clock on one of the analog/digital gauges in the commander? My owners manual is way out to lunch with the procedure and now my clock is totally messed up. Worst part is, now I won't know when its time to quit driving this awesome rig!

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Has anyone had any experience setting the clock on one of the analog/digital gauges in the commander? My owners manual is way out to lunch with the procedure and now my clock is totally messed up. Worst part is, now I won't know when its time to quit driving this awesome rig!
Try using the setting buttons reversed of what the manual says.....seems like ours was backwards from the manual to work properly

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clock is now set and I will not be late for supper anymore! Turns out that the entire procedure is done by using only the "S" button. Had to figure it out, kind of tricky till you get the hang of it.

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Clock is now set and I will not be late for supper anymore! Turns out that the entire procedure is done by using only the "S" button. Had to figure it out, kind of tricky till you get the hang of it.
Glad you got it... the manual has a few booboos in it...another one is the resetting if the maintenance required message.

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Registered
12 Posts
just got mine set. yes it is the set (s) button not the mode (m) button like the manual says. i like the clock feature. my skidoos have the same gauges but not the clock, wish it did. maybe because the sleds have no battery?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts