Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some feed back on clutches that you peeps are running...
CVTech/Airdam primary & secondary
Is anyone running the new QSC...I'm very interested in this setup
STM
CVTech with STM secondary

Barbara

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I just had a great conversation with QSC's and I have to say, I am going to wait it out for the QSC clutch. If what he is saying is true it sounds awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just had a great conversation with QSC's and I have to say, I am going to wait it out for the QSC clutch. If what he is saying is true it sounds awesome.
That's exactly what I'm thinking...I ask him to come over here (CT) once he has got it up & running to perfection...

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Echo that....read a lot of "Likes" on the CanAm quad forums about this clutch too.....Lance

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
So what is it that he is saying about the clutch?:unsure:
A few things he mentioned...

Cures 90% of the clunking issue
Starts in a lower gear which gives you instant hookup, on pavement it will lift the front tires off the ground.
Improves holeshot

This is the primary he is talking about.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great.....Another clutch

How am I going to make up my mind? At least it's to cold for me to pull the XT out and I have a couple of months for everyone to post their opinions

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great.....Another clutch

How am I going to make up my mind? At least it's to cold for my to pull the XT out and I have a couple of months for everyone to post their opinions
That's why I was kinda waiting for a while and not getting the 1st one that came out..

·
Registered
88 Posts
My Airdam setup pulls like hell. I am very happy with it. No more rattling noise under the seat. I can break the tires loose any time I want. I could probably burn off hundreds of dollars of rubber in a day. ;)

Engine braking still works great.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I got my Airdam setup with the STM secondary and the low gearing is amazing. No clunk at all. You can crawl slow over anything. Unforturately the rearend went out before I could really try it out. Maybe in a month I can get up my review.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I've not heard of an unhappy Airdam customer yet after installing one of his clutch packages....Lance

1 - 20 of 44 Posts