Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
2 against 1....lol...:)....

By chance do you carry any of the Sandtires Unlimited...Sandblasters?...Barbara
I'll double check just to be certain but I do not believe so.

We currently carry the GBC Sand Devil, Sand Shark/Shark Fin and can special order in DWT Doonz. We can also special order in any Maxxis model not listed on our site. There is no additional charge for special order items BTW :) and we do guarantee the lowest delivered price.

-Matt

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
@BLR

Are you looking for the Duro SandBlaster?

I didn't see any model called the SandBlaster on SandTiresUnlimited.

-Matt
not sure Duro...
They are getting them from Fullerton...which gets them from STU... I had at one time seen them on STU, but I looked just a little bit ago and didn't seen them.
all I now is...Sandblasters....26x12x10..32 paddles that I can cut down...
several of our friends are running them on built Rhino's..(Redline Racing)...and climbing anything that is infront of them....Barbara

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not sure Duro...
They are getting them from Fullerton...which gets them from STU... I had at one time seen them on STU, but I looked just a little bit ago and didn't seen them.
several of our friends are running them on built Rhino's..(Redline Racing)...and climbing anything that is infront of them....Barbara
Hmm...let me see what I can find out. The Duro Sand Blaster that I'm thinking of doesn't have 32 paddles.

I'll keep you posted and thank you for your continued patience.

-Matt

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Hmm...let me see what I can find out. The Duro Sand Blaster that I'm thinking of doesn't have 32 paddles.

I'll keep you posted and thank you for your continued patience.

-Matt
No problem..Matt....I won't need paddles till spring...bighorns are doing just fine for now....Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not sure Duro...
Thank you for your patience BLR.

STU specializes mainly in sand car tires and only offer 1 or 2 ATV/UTV models, that I am aware of. Unfortunatley we are not set-up to purchase products from them at this time. With the help of DP though, they do offer a 16 paddle Blaster which is what I think you are after. I'm not sure how your machine is set-up but this maybe too many paddles for your application. I'm not familiar with this model so I can't really comment on the performance.

If you're interested in an all around dune tire, I would take a close look at the DWT Doonz line of UTV sand tires. They offer an offset paddle design and a straight paddle design. Here's a link with more details.

DWT Racing Official Site | Tires | DWT TIRES | DWT DOONZ UTV SAND TIRE

-Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts