Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several Can Am Commander 1000 parts ..came off a 2012 Commander 1000 Limited but will fit any model Commanders..

Complete set of 4 Axles with Hubs and Rotors ..3 are perfect ,1 needs a boot replaced ( sliced it when I was removing it never had any dirt enter the c/v)

Brake Calipers all 3 complete

Fox Air Ride Shocks with Springs and Hoses complete

Taken off 2012 Commander Limited with 221 miles on it never used off road

Only selling because I installed a lift kit with different suspension, axles, ect.

Let me know if interested I live in Michigan

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tie rods for a Commander

I am looking for tie rods for my 2012 Commander. Any suggestions on good one at a good price?I one that is bent and want to upgrade to bigger and better. Also looking to upgrade exhaust and clutch. Thank you
I have several Can Am Commander 1000 parts ..came off a 2012 Commander 1000 Limited but will fit any model Commanders..

Complete set of 4 Axles with Hubs and Rotors ..3 are perfect ,1 needs a boot replaced ( sliced it when I was removing it never had any dirt enter the c/v)

Brake Calipers all 3 complete

Fox Air Ride Shocks with Springs and Hoses complete

Taken off 2012 Commander Limited with 221 miles on it never used off road

Only selling because I installed a lift kit with different suspension, axles, ect.

Let me know if interested I live in Michigan

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am new here and trying to figure out how this forum thing works. I am looking for tie rods and duel exhaust for my 2012 commander 1000. Anyone or person have any suggestions on upgrades to get more power out of my commander? thank you for your time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.