Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am watching supercross live at Daytona and noticed they are using a commander as the cameraman chase vehicle. I have to say on the straight away these guys are moving and the commander is keeping up.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you believe how fast they are going with the Guy strapped to the back. Lol

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Somebody has to have a great picture of Stewart's bike Ghost riding off that jump! Can't wait to see it and can't believe he wadded it up like he did the remounted and passed half the field. Dude is an animal!

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Somebody has to have a great picture of Stewart's bike Ghost riding off that jump! Can't wait to see it and can't believe he wadded it up like he did the remounted and passed half the field. Dude is an animal!
It makes me wonder why he rides so fast and takes the extra risk. He had it won, all he had to do was ride in control and he would have taken the race. This has burned him several times this season.

I am a Villopoto fan so I hope he keeps riding this way. It will be tough for anyone to catch RV2 at this rate. Villopoto was riding smooth and fast.

·
Registered
53 Posts
It makes me wonder why he rides so fast and takes the extra risk. He had it won, all he had to do was ride in control and he would have taken the race. This has burned him several times this season.

I am a Villopoto fan so I hope he keeps riding this way. It will be tough for anyone to catch RV2 at this rate. Villopoto was riding smooth and fast.
if stewart wins the rest of the races & villi gets 2nd's stewart will win by 1 point!
me personally i love watchin js ride, he just does thing that others dont & leaves ya with your mouth on the floor!!!!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts

Actually the spot he crashed wasn't really taking any extra risk, he just got too much traction for a split second and wheelied over the face of his launch ramp, not good... I like Villapoto too, but admire the hell out of Stewart's ability, toughness and go for broke style.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually the spot he crashed wasn't really taking any extra risk, he just got too much traction for a split second and wheelied over the face of his launch ramp, not good... I like Villapoto too, but admire the hell out of Stewart's ability, toughness and go for broke style.
Not just referring to Daytona, this entire season he has been riding almost out of control. He has the ability to be the best ever, as good as Carmichael or McGrath. I think that time has passed him though. He has so much talent.

He did hook up a bit too much out of that turn for sure. I actually crashed once at a race that was very similar to how he went down. I let my bike go as soon as the front pointed down and pushed it away. Now I have a cage over my head:)

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Not just referring to Daytona, this entire season he has been riding almost out of control. He has the ability to be the best ever, as good as Carmichael or McGrath. I think that time has passed him though. He has so much talent.

He did hook up a bit too much out of that turn for sure. I actually crashed once at a race that was very similar to how he went down. I let my bike go as soon as the front pointed down and pushed it away. Now I have a cage over my head:)
I hear ya, it's seems like it's either win or crash with Bubba. X2 on the cage over the head too, currently recovering from 5 fractured ribs and a hemothorax and it SUCKS :furious:

With age comes the cage :)

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hear ya, it's seems like it's either win or crash with Bubba. X2 on the cage over the head too, currently recovering from 5 fractured ribs and a hemothorax and it SUCKS :furious:

Sorry to hear that Bob. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
53 Posts

remember, you dont get that fast without taking chances!!! thoughs chances are what excells him from the rest.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yea Bubba is almost unreal at the talent he has in that sport. Did you guys here the commentators when bubba did that over the spine jump that made him so much faster!? They were like oh my god. Haha The best thing is that he is always there to give the fans a good show.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Yea Bubba is almost unreal at the talent he has in that sport. Did you guys here the commentators when bubba did that over the spine jump that made him so much faster!? They were like oh my god. Haha The best thing is that he is always there to give the fans a good show.
Yeah and the announcers were RC and Fro, both former SX champs. You could tell they were blown away the way Bubba was jumping that spine. That's where I thought he was going to take a soil sample because he wasn't clearing it by much, it was nuckin futz for sure.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I always like watching JS race he rides like most of wish we could. It's not even taking the chances but the skill that goes with it. Looks like Malcom Stewart has some of the same riding style, but riding with James around the house you would think they would end up with the same riding style.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts