Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just came across this storage box that is water tight and one for each side of the bed. I can not tell if you get both sides for the price or just one. If it is both sides it would be a fair price.

I found it on a couple of different sites and the price so far is over $200

693-3717-00 - Bad Dawg - Rear Left Hand Bed Storage Container For 2011 Can-Am Commander : Tellico 4x4

Check out the doors in the photo, looks like they may have plastic doors on the way. At least that's what they look like to me.

A

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have seen them and would love to have them, but not at 398.00 per pair plus shipping!.Bought me an 80.00 Kolpin dry box and bolted in rear bed by tailage.still leaves plenty of room for cooler and other gear

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok I have a great update.
I talked to Jordan Sample in sales at Bad Dawg and he will give us great deals on everything they sale.
Just call him direct at
(870) 613-5148 (only)

Edit::::::::
The prices had to come down but he will still give you the prices listed before. Just call and he will tell you what he can do.
End Edit:::::::

Here is the direct web site.
http://www.baddawgaccessories.com/contacts.phpwww.baddawgaccessories.com/contacts.php

I ended up getting both left and right storage boxes and could not be happier. They come with keys to lock them and tie down straps that work great. The at molded perfect and don't move at all when strapped down.

This one is mine.
They also have stuff for quads and other side by sides.

This is at Cal Coast in Ventura, CA

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Those boxes look great! ...got room to throw a strap or bungie on the tiedowns is perfect

sent by TapaTalk ...please excuse brevity

1 - 6 of 6 Posts