Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a plug n play ecu for my commander for under 500.00 the guys from the uae have tested it and told me it works great .. If you want one call rayce at k&t performance monday

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just purchased or just installed .. if installed ... get some video before and after so we can see the "real deal" :) Can't wait to see video and/or typed up feedback on this!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just purchased or just installed .. If installed ... Get some video before and after so we can see the "real deal" :) can't wait to see video and/or typed up feedback on this!
i just purchased and trust me the guys testing this hammer the piss out of there toys they said it really woke up the commander but i will give you a update he shipped it out today so i should have it wed. And it takes 30 sec to plug in

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can't wait ... If it wakes it up ... I may grab that over an exhaust.
i didn't want to put the exact price but im sure you will be happy with what it cost ... It takes out the speed limiter the shaft saver and raises the rev limit

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rayce k&t performance just asked me to post his phone # so you can call monday and order 801-710-2915 and thank you to the forum big man for oking me to post his #

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well worth the money just to eliminate that damn shaft saver. I hate that thing especially when ripping up big dunes. I'll be giving them a call to talk more about it for sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally, been hoping someone would come up with a solution to this since i first drove my commander back in oct,:skip: been watching this site for awhile now. Now as soon as i finish building my long travel:devil: this is next on my list. Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Finally, been hoping someone would come up with a solution to this since i first drove my commander back in oct,:skip: been watching this site for awhile now. Now as soon as i finish building my long travel:devil: this is next on my list. Thanks guys
Welcome Icky....
From what Rayce told me today...they are BO till next week...Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
DAMN YOU RAYCE!!!
I am actually the one that let him in on this little Factory secret. I have a very good friend that works at the BRP factory and he told me to keep this on the down low but we all know that never works!! It removes the Rev, Speed limiter and also the Traction Control just be carefull jumping it that you dont snap an axle when you land while the throttle is pinned.
BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY RAYCE & MARNE!!!
I would love to give you the BRP part number but since how that would mean taking the buisness from K&T thats not gonna happen. But let me know if you want one and I will get you one you will just have to buy it through KIM.
Travis not sure, but I don't think Rayce is not on this forum...this was posted from BW....
and who is KIM?
....Barbara

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rayce and I have been friends since we were kids. And I actually got the part number from a good friend of mine that works at the factory.
So to all you that wonder if it works, yes it does.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts