Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if that posting belong to electrical or ti general section.
I saw already few postings here about the ECU.

There is already open ECU's available (like that we offer to our customers)

the difference to normal ecu is.
iTC is switched off, rev-limiter rise for 450rpm, and the ignition map is bit rebuild to make the ecu ready for busted application.

there are no changes on the fuel map. the reason for that is, small changes on intake or exhaust are causing major changes on the engine. so we prefer to use a hq piggyback to control timing, fuel, boost or whatever (also to use 02).

the Open ECU is based on US version, then the EU version ECU is limited and you need a unlock unit.
you can use the open ecu with what ever modification on your commander (engine or drivetrain mod)

regards,
brani
braniX Performance Centre

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Brani - as you are aware, this is a significant breakthrough regarding the ECU.....I'll peruse your site given some free time.....this could be the cure for Commanderitis Sluggimus!!.....:giggle:.....Lance

·
Registered
85 Posts
just found a programmer and i will start a new thread in about 2 hours with price and what it is .... just so you know UAE is awesome and i hope he is a member here

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the chance to reprogram the ecu is close to 0 (zero)

worldwide are only few people able to do it, and all of them are in a close contact to Rotax or BRP or Bosch.

there is a reason why there is no aftermarket ecu on the market or why only we, can-am racing team and few other people are the only one who use the open ECU.
it is a illusion to thing you just take it and re-flash it.

can-am commander cost here close to 29k USD, so customers do not really care about 1500 for a ecu. but they care about to use that engine close to 100hp, and i mean (save hp) not that pumped up hp where you change pistons or parts every 100 miles.

just found a programmer and i will start a new thread in about 2 hours with price and what it is .... just so you know UAE is awesome and i hope he is a member here

·
Registered
85 Posts
the chance to reprogram the ecu is close to 0 (zero)

worldwide are only few people able to do it, and all of them are in a close contact to Rotax or BRP or Bosch.

there is a reason why there is no aftermarket ecu on the market or why only we, can-am racing team and few other people are the only one who use the open ECU.
it is a illusion to thing you just take it and re-flash it.

can-am commander cost here close to 29k USD, so customers do not really care about 1500 for a ecu. but they care about to use that engine close to 100hp, and i mean (save hp) not that pumped up hp where you change pistons or parts every 100 miles.
dude you are smoking crack on your price i just purchased a piggy back ecu the solves all the commander problems and much more for under 500.00 so you snooze you loose.. your labor there is half of what it is here so go screw somybody else... americans are not stupid like you think :devil:

·
Registered
85 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I JUST POSTED UP ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT WITH A PIC SORRY TO BURST YOU BUBBLE BUT .... I WILL QUIT NOW SO ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY :devil:

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
@ BraniX..I don't mean to sound negative, but you tried stirring crap up on a few other forums and they called your bluff also....I personal don't believe you, but the MAIN reason that I would never buy anything thing from you is your ATTITUDE....Barbara

1 - 14 of 14 Posts