Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if there's any others looking to race their Commanders in ether SCORE or Best In The Desert Series here... There are a couple of us out west (primary Arizona) that are putting plans together to build and campaign in both series.

If planning to run other series (GNCC?).. love to hear about that too!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
i am planning on running some of the gncc and the rally raid series here in the east. Ran the first rally raid in november with the on board camera which is on the rally raid video. We all had a good time and hope to see more participants at the next one

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really like how the Rally Raid races are set up and easy to do for the grass roots racers (without a lot of expensive mods)... wish they had something similar out here in the west...maybe there is and since I'm new to UTV's, just not aware of it... Myself and another UTV racer are in the initial stages of discussing synergies and strategy...we are both hoping to doing the 500 and 1000.. I might only do a couple of the BITD races...see how things work out. Dam...Penland is thinking moving to UTV's? :furious: there goes the neighborhood...He has the Talent, and contacts to do a factory ride for sure... and win it again-that's a given.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts