Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this roof direct off FeeBay from EMP. I like a metal roof as the soft roofs don't do well in the woods. I also have the EMP roof on my Teryx and this one fits better and is a better design. No rattles.

As you can see from the pics, I use big Zip Ties on the rear and also add two holes on the front to stabilize it for fast trips on the trailer. The zip ties also help not rip bolts out if I have the roll cage/roof against trees or rocks in the woods, which happens quite a bit. The zip tie breaks and I just pull one out of the glove box and replace it when it happens. No more ripped out bolts. I learned this the hard way on my Teryx.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I didn't know if I would care one way or another for a roof, but I got a soft top and really like having it. Maybe some day I will upgrade to a hard top like yours, it looks good.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't know if I would care one way or another for a roof, but I got a soft top and really like having it. Maybe some day I will upgrade to a hard top like yours, it looks good.
I would prefer a soft top but in the woods where I ride it would not last for a single ride. We have mostly ATV trails and limb heights so the top really takes a beating here. No way a soft top would work here unfortunately.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts