1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Does this pertain to a certain catagory ( as in something to do with a commander ) or could be anything ??
It has to do with someone, something or vendor within the Commander talk forum...as we go on with clues it narrows the search/treasure.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does this pertain to a certain catagory ( as in something to do with a commander ) or could be anything ??
This is a product hidden somewhere on the net, don't worry, it will get easier ;)

It is not necessarily Commander related. Please ensure you achieve ten (10) posts prior to participating as your submissions will be void :)

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Day Two clue has been posted in the original thread as well.

Your Day Two Clue:

$350.00 x 500 = ?

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Day Three clue has been posted in the original thread as well.

Your Day Three Clue:

·
Registered
145 Posts
My calculator errors on the Day 2 clue....:giggle:.....thats alot of moola!!.......:unsure:......Lance
If you remove a zero from the right it is close to the average price people are paying for their new Commander with the Can-Am accessories that the stealerships are gouging us for. :giggle:

BTW ... I'm working my way towards my 10 posts. :)

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you remove a zero from the right it is close to the average price people are paying for their new Commander with the Can-Am accessories that the stealerships are gouging us for. :giggle:

BTW ... I'm working my way towards my 10 posts. :)
LOL...keep an eye on all the clues as you will likely need all of them to make a decision.

To your point, however, you may be right on that price :)

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Day Four clue has been posted in the original thread as well.

Your Day Four Clue:

Soldering Aid

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.