Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine has spent countless hours one manning his commander into a race prepped machine for XC racing here. Here are some of the items he has been working on:

He has spent a lot of time and effort on this stuff and it has turned out really well to this point. He may be heading down to Rally Raid with it here in a couple of weeks too ... along with a few others. :) Let me know what you think so far ... or any feedback I should share w/ his build.

NOTE: This is no DesertToyz build by any stretch.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@diesel - he is going to put UHMW on the doors rather than metal so that it can be replaced whenever it gets all scratched up. It follows the lines rather than bulging out due to it being a XC machine and width will kill you. It's a little tight for me personally, so my doors need to give me another inch or two for me to be completely comfortable ... but these would do too and they are only $200 to build w/ UHMW so I may end up with a set of these too. If you look at the hinges ... they are removable quickly as well.

@LBR - he got an AMR wrap and it turned out ok ... not my thing, but it looks ok.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts