Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this picture you can see a piece of rubber that seems to have come from the driver's side of the gearbox mount that it's sitting on. The passenger side has rubber between the gearbox case and the frame. The driver's doesn't....

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I haven't looked at mine Jason...but the one that is still attached is it a complete piece?...looks like the other one may/possibly got pinched or cut and came out...:unsure::unsure:

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't looked at mine Jason...but the one that is still attached is it a complete piece?...looks like the other one may/possibly got pinched or cut and came out...:unsure::unsure:
Looking closer, it almost looks like it was cut out to make it fit ....

·
Registered
145 Posts
I bet it passes a lot more vibration on to the rest of the ride. Do you notice any additional chatter over other commanders you've been around? I think I would take it in and ask for it to be covered under warranty myself ... especially for what these things cost!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I showed the dealer pictures and they told me to bring it in. While installing my exhaust i found a coolant leak under the water pump.:furious:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts