25. Lasvegas - Sand Camp E
26. quadnkev & quadnEm - Triangle Road Camp Hosts
27. Bigdog (Rick) - Triangle Road
28. DGAS - Sand Camp C
29. JBonds - Winchester Bay RV resort

·
Registered
51 Posts
DuneStar Racing is sponsoring a night ride at 8:30 Friday night. Meet under the light house. Everyone is invited. Last year there were over 200 people.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DuneStar Racing is sponsoring a night ride at 8:30 Friday night. Meet under the light house. Everyone is invited. Last year there were over 200 people.
Thanks
we had quite the ride last year...friday & sat..
Should be another good one this year as long as Steve is leading and Brandon is picking up the rear...:)
Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
149 Posts
Which event is better Sandfest or Dunefest. I prefer the riding area of Coos Bay better than Winchester but was wondering which event is better. We usually plan our trips to miss the crowds, but looks like Sandfest has moved their date to later this year(when we'll be there) instead of around the 4th of July.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Which event is better Sandfest or Dunefest. I prefer the riding area of Coos Bay better than Winchester but was wondering which event is better. We usually plan our trips to miss the crowds, but looks like Sandfest has moved their date to later this year(when we'll be there) instead of around the 4th of July.
We went to dunefest last year for the first time. We plan on going every year now. It gets crowded for sure. But tons to do and lots to see. There is still areas to ride where there is not alot of people. Most of the crowd is around the main area and banshee hill. You may get a camp spot at winchester rv resort. Its away from the crowd but you can ride to the dunes. Its a great time. I wouldnt miss it. Just my experience.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
We prefer Dunefest over Sandfest hands down.

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Packing up everyhting today and headed down on Sunday..
John we are going to be having a big potluck at our campsite (discovery point 29 & 30)Thursday around 5.... hopefully you and your family will join us

1 - 10 of 10 Posts