Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Save The Riders Dunes will be hosting the 1st annual DUNES clean-up..March 19th...
We will be having 2 different clean-ups happening at the same time, so if you like to ride Coos Bay/Hauser/Spinreel meet at Bull Run staging area at 11am and your host will be...Patrick & Heidi Murphy and Aaron Larson...
If you want to help out in Florence/South Jetty/Goose Pasture/Driftwood 2 meet at the South Jetty Staging area 10am..your host will be Lance & Barbara Rowland..

We would like to only clean-up for no more than 2 hrs then spend the rest of the day riding and getting to know everyone....:):)

Barbara

·
Registered
149 Posts
If I only lived closer I would be there, I will be there this summer. Man I can't wait! It will be the first time for the Commander in Oregon.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I only lived closer I would be there, I will be there this summer. Man I can't wait! It will be the first time for the Commander in Oregon.
lets us know when your up this way we also need an excuse to ride...

What part of NorCal are you from...We are going down to Redding at the end of the month to ride with some other SxS's at Shasta/Chappie....

·
Registered
149 Posts
lets us know when your up this way we also need an excuse to ride...

What part of NorCal are you from...We are going down to Redding at the end of the month to ride with some other SxS's at Shasta/Chappie....
We'll be up your way in July. We reside in Elk Grove, next to Sacramento. Redding is about 3hrs+/- from us. Right now I've been really busy at work so I haven't been able to go riding but I guess with the way fuel prices are going I will need to make the extra money to pay for our trip to Oregon.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'll be up your way in July. We reside in Elk Grove, next to Sacramento. Redding is about 3hrs+/- from us. Right now I've been really busy at work so I haven't been able to go riding but I guess with the way fuel prices are going I will need to make the extra money to pay for our trip to Oregon.
We just went down that way at the end of Jan...we have friends that moved to Elk Grove about 2 years ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts