Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2012 800xt and looking for some other guys to ride with. I live in sweetwater and ride at Windrock with my brother and some of his friends. Just wanting to meet some of the people around this area with Commanders and other UTV's.

-Thomas

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Hi Ya Thomas! ...thanx for dropping by ...

sent by my constipated soon-to-be-on-the-river-bottom Droid I

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks... Lol. I will get some pictures of my ride put up soon. My g/f took some this weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in west TN. I'm trying to get my crew to come ride in east TN in the spring. I'd like to find some people to go along that know there way around

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i am still learning the trails up there. My brother knows them like the back of his hand. He is up there every weekend. If you let me know when you are heading out this way. We will be there and he can show you around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
One of the best things about Windrock is that trails are very well marked. Also, they sell a great map. Fun place to ride, come down!

·
Registered
12 Posts
We just got done with our Fall ride. Road Wind Rock< Brimstone, and Royal Blue over a week put 450 or so miles on the Commander. We will be riding again this Winter doing snow ride and again in the spring. I will post dates when we have them. I am on the only Commander guy. Everyone else is running RZRs. But hey its all good. I go all the places they do.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CNUTTER, well, if you come back to windrock... then you won't be the only commander. As long as i do not have drill weekend, i will be there with ya. I am up for doing some of the harder trails. I haven't had mine in 4wd yet..... no need too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
CNUTTER, well, if you come back to windrock... then you won't be the only commander. As long as i do not have drill weekend, i will be there with ya. I am up for doing some of the harder trails. I haven't had mine in 4wd yet..... no need too.

Ran into two Commanders while we were out. One 1000xt Camo a guy and his wife down from Ohio I think and two hunters on 1000x on Royal Blue coming out of the woods.

I will post up the dates when I get them.

Btw names Chris .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, i went to Windrock OHV park today. I ran into two Commanders, a red XT and a X model. You should have come out and ran with us today CNUTTER. You would have had a blast. I think the next time that we go ride, we are going to run trail 57. It is the longest trail in windrock i think..... If you are interested, let me know.

-Thomas

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, i went to Windrock OHV park today. I ran into two Commanders, a red XT and a X model. You should have come out and ran with us today CNUTTER. You would have had a blast. I think the next time that we go ride, we are going to run trail 57. It is the longest trail in windrock i think..... If you are interested, let me know.

-Thomas
Let me know next time you guys are out. Keep in mind its a 3.5 hour drive up for me so give me at least a weeks notice. I will see if I can make it.

Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
rode this past fri at windrock and met the people in the dark red commander, they were having a blast, have outty xxc, love to have commander also

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We saw the ones with the red commander. I don't know if i saw you there or not. As far as i could tell, there was only 3 Commanders there. Myself, the red one, and a X model which was from near chattanooga.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i only rode a short time, had an accident and had to quit early, may have seen yellow commanders, but the red one stopped on the rode, across from the shack and i spoke to them for a few minutes, they had the black weather wrap on the bike

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from middle tn and go to win rock quite a bit. next time u go let me know I'm in or when I go I will let u know. I have two good places I go around here if anyone is interested

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm from middle tn and go to win rock quite a bit. next time u go let me know I'm in or when I go I will let u know. I have two good places I go around here if anyone is interested
where do you go?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts