Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just talked to the guys at kolpin and they said thier stealth exhaust wont work on my commander limited because of the dump box. does anyone know a way to get stealth exhaust for my commander or even fab. one up myself?

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Where would it mount at for it not to work?...do they have a picture of the exaust on something else that we could see? I installed the Muzzy race exaust and just modified the bed for clearance. They also have the sport exaust that clears the bed, and also a slip on that takes the place of the stock muffler. A few choices to consider anyway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just put a pic of the exhaust on a razor on my albums. i work outta town so i have to wait till im home to look at my bike and see why it wouldnt work.

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
i just put a pic of the exhaust on a razor on my albums. i work outta town so i have to wait till im home to look at my bike and see why it wouldnt work.
I'm just guessing but probably because they mount next to each other in the machines center.... right where the commanders lower trunk may hit them

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts