Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As promised we've got our steel Harness Bar's ready to go. We're using 1 3/4 mild steel tubing with custom machined 2 inch collars. We chose to mount on the back roll bar down-tube facing forward because we found bigger riders rubbed their shoulders on the collar when mounted off the front down-tube. No drilling required! Retail Price is $139, forum member discount is $124.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Nice bar Bob.....BTY, we'll take 2 dozen of them at $10 each for resale purposes,,,,,,er,,,,did I read that wrong??....lol.....looks like a great way for BLR to mount the harnesses with tho......Lance

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good Bob, I am positive you guys thought of this during production, however, you might get this question. I see the bar is mounted towards the front, did you take into account the adjustability of the seat? I am sure you designed it to have a space when thee seat is rall the way back.
Yes works great with seat all the way back

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hey Bob,
My Harness Bar was delivered as promised on Thursday. A Big Thank You for that. Unfortunately, I didnt have any Harness to attach to it, kekekek. Goin for some Black or Purple 3" 5-point Crows.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The big question for this new member is how to order. I am looking at the one that UTV INC. sells but I like this one better. I need it before my New Years trip. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just installed my harness bar and it will not allow my tail gate to drop because I have the bar facing rear and the guy told me when I called on Friday.. plus my bar looks a bit different but it should be the same one unless more than one UTV bar is sold???

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I just installed my harness bar and it will not allow my tail gate to drop because I have the bar facing rear and the guy told me when I called on Friday.. plus my bar looks a bit different but it should be the same one unless more than one UTV bar is sold???
When you say it won't allow the tailgate to drop, do you mean it won't allow the bed to dump?

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes I meant that the bed will not lower or dump as it should. Thanks. and after further review I actually have the UTVinc harness bar... Suggestions??

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Yes I meant that the bed will not lower or dump as it should. Thanks. and after further review I actually have the UTVinc harness bar... Suggestions??
Post a picture of it...we might be able to help you..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts