Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know what a great experiance I had at
Factory UTV.
I emailed them last night asking if I could come in for the five piece skid plate package and harness bar on SATURDAY, David emailed me back to come over, so off I went today, All I can say is these Guy's are top notch and very friendly, being the newbie I am to this, David took the time to explain a lot of questions I had in detail, I also had the chance to go in there machine shop and check out how they make the wheel spacers, I wouldn't want to be the guy that had to clean that massive machine after a day of work.
David had everything put on in no time and lifted my machine so I could take a look, and it looked great.
when he had it lifted almost at a 90 and both back tires still on the ground, trans in neutral, I ran a test to see how many revolutions it would take for the visco to engage and it was 2-2 1/2 turns, I jumped from wheel to wheel to confirm and that's what I came up with.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be back, still need to get the harness installed, are they there yet?, I might be able to come over on Thursday.

Thx.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts