Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I decided on the commander 1000. I see someone on this site has a Weekend Warrior like ours ( FSC 2800) my question is does the commander fit in the Warrior with the rear bed up? TIA

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
The wife and I decided on the commander 1000. I see someone on this site has a Weekend Warrior like ours ( FSC 2800) my question is does the commander fit in the Warrior with the rear bed up? TIA
Mine does. Haul it and my quad. My WW has a slide out too and it still fits.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Welcome to the site roadglide3....from Oregon.....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Were from NW PA. Someday we are going to pack up the W.W. with the harley and Commander and head out west for some fun in the sand and a ride down PCH 1

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Were from NW PA. Someday we are going to pack up the W.W. with the harley and Commander and head out west for some fun in the sand and a ride down PCH 1
Very ambitious goal and I hope you do it ....would be such a fun road trip if you can take your time ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Nice. Im glad to know that it will fit. We have had the W.W. for 3 years now and have no complaints. We looked at other haulers but we got a smokin deal on ours. Man now i see ur tipout ya must got to love the extra room.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haven't even been to the dealer yet. We are building a house this summer so most likely at the end of summer just in time for the snow :)

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
If you had it now you would get side tracked from building the house so just as well. Maybe make a speical Commander house next to your house.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts